TERMS & CONDITIONS
By placing an order with us, you thereby agree with the following terms and conditions.
- As a small independent business we currently lack the resources to accept returns based on sizing or a change of mind.
- We provide measurements in our listings to assist in your decision to purchase.
- We try our absolute best to describe and photograph the true condition of all items.
- If we happen to miss a significant sign of wear, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the date of purchase, a description of the issue and some clear photos in good lighting.
- In the event of a return, all shipping costs must be covered by the buyer. This means that the initial shipping cost will not be included in the refund you receive.
- To be eligible for a refund, you must contact us and send the item back within 14 days of receipt of the item.
- We value all of our customers and we will provide a discount code after your first purchase.
- We reserve the right to withdraw a discount code at any time.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order where a discount code was used and should not have been.
- All items are shipped using Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class service. Follow the link for more information.
- We will send an email once your order has been shipped containing your tracking number.
- We charge £4.55 for shipping within the UK for the majority of pieces. Bulkier items weighing above 1kg will be charged at £7. International shipping costs will vary between items due to weight restrictions.
- We aim to dispatch items on the next working day, and orders placed before 12pm to be dispatched on the same day.
- Delivery time after dispatch can be subject to unforeseen delays which we cannot be held accountable for.
- In the unlikely event of a lost parcel, we cannot be held accountable. We will do our best to provide the right resources to submit a claim through Royal Mail.
- Should your parcel go missing, contact us at email@example.com. Please provide the date of purchase, tracking information and a brief description of what the order contained.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
VAT Number : 262028331